A trading company in the city of London seeks a dynamic professional to join its team of international traders. The business is high performing and growing at a rate of knots. When you are committed, relentless, want to be challenged and rewarded for great work then this is for you.
Experience is not essential and the job is open to graduates, preferably with agricultural based degrees yet all graduates can apply.
If you have experience then logistics, administration, crm management, trading in any form and negotiation experience would be useful and not essential.
Some of the Responsibilities:
1) Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondences and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
2) Devising and maintaining office systems to improve efficiency.CRM system for traders.
3) Managing and maintaining budgets.
4) Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation.
5) Organising and storing computer-based information.
6) Working effectively with multiple colleagues and clients of differing nationalities, sometimes at the same time.
7) Ensuring the efficient running of administration, logistics and office procedures.
Manage invoices and self-bills.
Manage Customs Clearance.
Manage Revenue and Customs.
Manage container transport to and from ports.
8) Actively managing subcontractors to ensure that they perform in line with their contractual agreements.
9) Monitoring and tracking the flow of goods into warehouse.
10) Controlling the order cycle.
Transport Booking for retail, wholesale and foodservice.
11) Monitoring the cost, quality, and efficiency of both the movement and storage of stock and goods.
12) Managing claims sheet and Age Debt reports.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
Please email your CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org